It feels so good!!



A fall swag I made. Welcome Fall!


-to finally feel better.

- to really take a shower, exfoliate and shave (I wasn't supposed to both though right? Oh, well!).

-to really do your hair: blow dry and curl- all before it drys it a complete limp, heavy mass on your head.

-to finally take Sadie for a walk again- even if it was a short one.

-to eat breakfast and make all of the kids lunches- by myself! When I was sick (ie. yesterday), I made two sandwiches and told the kids that they were in charge of making the rest.

-to actually see people outside of my home besides Josh and the kids. Even the people at Wal-mart were a sight for sore eyes yesterday.

-to be one step closer to foster care (we got a life ring and hook yesterday. Thank you, Jimmy!).

-to not see our name on the list of bringing home the class pet yet (I'm not ready since Sadie usually tries to eat or play with them.)

-start planning a small party for Elizabeth's 10th birthday. 10!!!

-to have a book I am in LOVE with (The Hobbit- weird, huh?).

You never fully appreciate your day to day routine until you've been sick in bed for a week.

I'm so glad to be back!

This is my blog. My name is Megan Abbott.

Comments

Joanie said…
Glad to hear you are feeling better! It is no fun to be sick and taking care of kids at the same time. Oh Arizona--get cold, will you?!
P.S. This is Amy :)
Unknown said…
Yay! You are better! Glad you are out and about! Did you know the Hobbit is coming out in theaters soon?