Oh, what do you do before school?


Before school today I caught Asher jamming on his Paper Jams Guitar (a flat guitar that plays 4 different songs when you stroke it) with headphones on. So cute! If you need a present for a boy in the age 5-8 set, this one is awesome! And pretty cheap too!


I can't do a post in the summertime with one of these kinds of pictures. There's been a heat advisory almost every day since last Monday. It is supposed to end tomorrow night and be cooler! What is cooler, you ask? 105. Um, yeah. But, even 5 degrees makes a difference and we're excited! The pool is actually getting cool in the mornings (not bath water) and I got cold last night for the first time in a long time! Please, good weather, hurry up and come!

This is my blog. My name is Megan Abbott.

ps. What do you think about Romney and Ryan? At first, I wasn't too sure. Now I like him. I'm trying not to get too excited about the Presidential Race because I don't want to be disappointed, but I can't help it! Go Romney Go!


Comments

Joanie said…
I have 3 things to say:
Stay hydrated!
Stay hydrated!
Stay hydrated!
Also..if you are just drinking water to stay hydrated, you must have something salty and a bit sweet, too....otherwise you lose electrolytes in your sweat. Hang in there, Meg..September and October are just around the corner!