July 4th








We did our own little fireworks show of little fountains (for the 1st time ever since they are illegal in MD). The boys LOVED it! I love Asher's face! I love having boys!

I guess I better blog about our 4th of July before it's August and school has begun! School starts here August 8th. That means 2 1/2 weeks left people! Aah! I'm both excited and sad. Excited for all the new things the kids will learn and do; sad because life will once again take it's more structure schedule. The calendar will fill up and the days will fly by.

I've been having problems with my cameras (big and little). They won't download any pictures and so I can just grab a few for my blog or other things and then save them on my memory card. Now, both my memory cards are almost full! I bought a memory card reader and it didn't fit one one of my cards! Hmph!

Hope everyone is having a great summer!

This is my blog. My name is Megan Abbott.

-BTW- We had a big dust storm yesterday! We were just about to put burgers on the grill when a brown cloud came billowing towards us. We finished putting the burgers on (good or bad decision? They were yummy!) and ran inside. Now to clean the pool. Once again!

Comments

Missa said…
Cute kids and a festive salad. What a great 4th!
Unknown said…
Great photo! I love festive kids shirts!!!