Jonah



Jonah,

Sometimes I look at you and wonder- what is going on behind those steel blue eyes of yours? You are often quiet, living in a deep inner world and I wonder what that world is like. What do you think about and what goes on in that world?

Sometimes you come out of that world, when something really fun has happened, and you have to explain all about it. During those times, I just let you talk and talk and relish in the fact that you are TALKING!

Sometimes you baffle your teachers. They don't understand why you are shy around them and why you don't really talk. I tell them that it's completely normal and that you will warm up to them eventually. Which you always do and they always love it when it happens.

You love doing errands for your teachers, but you don't like being chosen every single time. You like to choose one or two really close friends- Andy or Andrew- and spend all your time with them. I'm glad Heavenly Father sent you down as a twin brother to Ethan. Sometimes you need that comforting companionship.

I love you, Jonah. I need to give you big, giant hugs more often. You and Ethan are the middle children and sometimes you tend to get a little lost in the shuffle of things and I'm sorry about that. I will work on loving you more connectedly, on understanding what makes you tick and on giving you more and more hugs each and every day!

Love,

Your Momma

ps- If I do this, will you eventually give me a kiss on the cheek? Please? That would be awesome! Thanks.

Comments