Gratitude!


My Mothering post was still staring at me this morning like old news. I am ready to move up and onward with my life and so I am posting another edition of Gratitude!

I'm Grateful for:

-the FULL moon in the Desert Heat.

-looking through Baby Books I haven't seen in almost a year.

-Josh. Simply put. He is kind. He is amazing. He puts up with me 24-7!

-Seeing Sadie chase a new, squeaky ball (those are her favorite).

-The last day of a 2 week summer camp and a trip to the Temple for me sans kids!

-Buying movies on Amazon.com. No more going to Wal-mart, buying a redbox, watching it, forgetting to return it for 3 days, and then getting in the car again! (my kids are on a Harry Potter
kick and have seen the first 3 in the past couple of weeks. We may stop there though!)

-Blogging. I still love reading blogs and writing blogs.

-Rain in the Desert. (July 4th!) Thank you weather man!

-Watermelon cut into the shape of stars and paired with blueberries.

-The kids cheering loudly at their first sight of small- at home- fireworks.

-When telling the kids they got to stay up late to see even bigger fireworks, Ethan gave me a huge hug and said "Thank you, Mom! This is the best day ever." Made. My. Day!

I am so grateful for the small moments when we find true JOY.

This is my blog. My name is Megan Abbott.

www.melskitchencafe.com
is an awesome site!

Comments