What's Goin' On?!


Happy Birthday, David!!! We love you!


We're Moving!! Less than 5 minutes away.

It all started with the weather getting warmer and warmer and me wanting a pool more and more. I figured as long as we can swim here 9 months out of the year, why not try for a pool? We also felt a little cramped in our home with 4 school age kids and a dog. So, I set my friend who is a Real Estate Agent out on the hunt for a house for rent for the same price as ours, but with a pool. Weeks went by and I didn't find anything I liked. If I did, the pool had no fence around it and to foster the pool has to have a fence.

Finally we found a home that was close to the kids school, the same amount of rent and had a lovely pool- with a fence! It's an older home but that's okay. I didn't feel completely good about it then (and it had a July 1st move in date) so we didn't commit to anything. Then, our landlords sent us a letter saying they were going to up our rent significantly. That sealed the deal and we called that same day and got the house. We move July 14th. Phew!


On a different note: around this day I was supposed to have a baby. I'm not and I'm okay with that but I'm still super baby hungry. We all knew that though- right?

That's about it. It's getting hot here. The kids are having fun enjoying summer and going to the pool. We loved having the Kleinmans over for a week (and having Christopher here for a little bit!) and I'll post some pictures later!

This is my blog. My name is Megan Abbott.

Comments