What's Goin' On?!


Happy Birthday, David!!! We love you!


We're Moving!! Less than 5 minutes away.

It all started with the weather getting warmer and warmer and me wanting a pool more and more. I figured as long as we can swim here 9 months out of the year, why not try for a pool? We also felt a little cramped in our home with 4 school age kids and a dog. So, I set my friend who is a Real Estate Agent out on the hunt for a house for rent for the same price as ours, but with a pool. Weeks went by and I didn't find anything I liked. If I did, the pool had no fence around it and to foster the pool has to have a fence.

Finally we found a home that was close to the kids school, the same amount of rent and had a lovely pool- with a fence! It's an older home but that's okay. I didn't feel completely good about it then (and it had a July 1st move in date) so we didn't commit to anything. Then, our landlords sent us a letter saying they were going to up our rent significantly. That sealed the deal and we called that same day and got the house. We move July 14th. Phew!


On a different note: around this day I was supposed to have a baby. I'm not and I'm okay with that but I'm still super baby hungry. We all knew that though- right?

That's about it. It's getting hot here. The kids are having fun enjoying summer and going to the pool. We loved having the Kleinmans over for a week (and having Christopher here for a little bit!) and I'll post some pictures later!

This is my blog. My name is Megan Abbott.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Depression and the Inauguration '09

Baby Name Woes

Angels Among Us