To My Mother

Align Center
To my Mother,

Thank you for raising me. I know it's a hard job. I know that you had to get up in the middle of the night to change sheets and comfort and cuddle. I know that you had to sacrifice many of your own wants and desires for us to be happy. Thank you.

Now that we are taking foster classes I know that there are a lot of Parents out there who don't step up to the job, like you did for me. I have never had to leave my home, leave all my belongings and go to another. And for this I am thankful.

I am thankful to belong to this family. I am thankful that we have been sealed in the Temple and all have Temple Marriages so far. We are not perfect, but I find joy in all the good things we have: being able to call you whenever I am in need, Dad always being supportive and understanding, brothers and sisters who love each other and care deeply for one another.

Mom, Thank you for being the back bone of our family. Thank you for being you. Happy Mother's Day!

I love you,

Megan

Comments

Joanie said…
Dearest Megan...I do not know how such a plain jane like me had such beautiful children. I still remember seeing you for the first time. Being your mom...and being the mom to each of our children..was very special. I cherish the unique memories of YOU through the years. You are a gift to me from our Heavenly Father. You have enriched my life so much. Thanks you for the sweet post!