Happy Birthday to my Twins!

Dear Ethan and Jonah,

     You are finally 8!!! We've been waiting for this day for a long time! This time in your life is when you get to be baptized as a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints! We were so excited when Elizabeth made this same step, and now you, my twin boys, get to follow in your big sister and Christ's footsteps and make this important covenant.
     I am so proud of both of you. You both have made good decisions in your life up until now. You attend Church, you read your scriptures as a family and sometimes on your own. You attend Family Home Evening and ask questions, say prayers and help out. 
You are good brothers and friends to each other and to Asher and Elizabeth. You are both kind and loving to Sadie the Dog and Snake.I get to be your teacher today, Jonah, and I'm excited to spend the day with you! What a great day to be 8!


Lots of Love,


Mom

      

Comments