Funny Kids Sayings

Gifts for Mother's Day from the Kiddos!

An Apron for Mother's Day/just for fun!

 An art print from Hue and hum.com- love!

On Saturday, I was driving Ethan and Jonah to a birthday party at Bounce U, their second party in 2 days, when Ethan said to me "Does that sign say 'Haz-dar-dus'? I think it says 'Haz-dar-dus." "Yep, it says 'Haz-dar-dus'." said his all-knowing younger twin brother Jonah. It took me awhile to figure out what they were talking about. When I finally did, I said "It says Hazardous, guys. HAZardous." What does "FRAgeeeele" say? I told Josh about it and he said it all depends on where you put the syLLAbus.

Yesterday, on a fun Mother's Day, I was playing hiding seek with the kids and Ethan said "Here or Not, here I come!" Hee hee. I was hiding in the living room, and from far away I here "Ssshhh!!! I'm trying to hear her BREATHE!" I don't think he could hear anything with that noise but I did find a good hiding spot! I even had to make noises to help him find me.

This is my blog. My name is Megan Abbott.

Comments