For my Mother's Day

I took the family to the Mesa Temple and took some pictures. I decided that since it was Mother's Day, I could choose what we would do and that's what I chose! We went in the late evening and the light alternated between being just right and too harsh- depending on where you stood. The kids were kind and patient and let me click away.


Jonah recently lost his other top tooth- awesome, huh? Now Ethan has one missing tooth and Jonah has two! Pretty fun, huh? We live in a beautiful place! One of the pictures I took I used for the boys' baptism invitations, but I didn't post it just yet! Happy Tuesday everyone!

 This is my blog. My name is Megan Abbott.

Comments

Unknown said…
I am catching up on blog reading - been a busy last few weeks! Anyway I LOVE These photos! What a beautiful family and great job with the pics!!!