Tender Mercies



Today I am grateful for the Tender Mercies I receive in my life! General Conference is in 4 days. Have you written down any questions that you want answered yet? I am so excited to listen to the words of the Apostle and Prophets for us in our day. Yes, the kids will eventually start losing interest and we will send them outside. Yes, it is a different Saturday and Sunday schedule but I love it!

We do waffles with strawberries and whip cream on one of the Conference days. I usually do some kind of fun activity for the kids. This year it is a spinning wheel with each of the Apostles' pictures on it and a treat assigned to each one. We'll see how many apostles they are able to listen to.

Life is good. Life is marvelous. I went to Old Navy this morning and fell in love with all the bright colors there. I love it and Spring is coming! My sister Amy and her family return from Japan, after more than 15 months there, in less than a month. I am so excited and wish we could be there to pick her from the airport! We'll see her soon!

Happy Spring! This is my blog. My name is Megan Abbott.

ps. Did you know I served with Elder Christofferson's son in my mission in Spain? He was just like a mini General Authority! Did you know one of my friends from an old BYU ward's Uncle is Elder Anderson? Pretty cool!

Comments

Fox and Amy said…
Thanks, Meg! I'm excited to see you guys too--hopefully at the baptism! We are teaching the Primary kids about the apostles, and I want to say, "Their kids were my college teachers!" It must be strange for all of these foreigners to be led by so many white guys :) What faith! Love yoU!