Happy


I am happy.

Contentedly happy.

My husband came home and ate dinner with us yesterday- a pleasure we hadn't had for the past couple of days *a big conference at work*.

Mitt Romney did great on Super Tuesday! There can be good news seen on the front page!

My Parents are coming to visit for Spring Break next week. Double Hooray!

I got a 10 minute massage at the mall last night after family home evening. Divine!

Our dog has gotten used to her Gentle Leader leash and walks with her are usually a treat.

I live in the most beautiful land- sky bursting sun rises, 2 hawks flying over the stretch of open fields, the air warm and balmy with a slight March chill to it.

Asher is back at school and my home is quiet and still.

Jonah is student of the week this week and he has excitedly done something new each day *today is show and tell and he brought his bey-blade from Christmas- after choosing and rejecting several other things.

We are two steps closer to finding out what is going on with Elizabeth.

We paid a big chunk of our credit card debt off with our tax return. It feels so good!

I made cake pops while we were home sick yesterday and it felt good to create!

Happy Winds-day, Everyone! It is windy here today!

This is my blog. My name is Megan Abbott.

ps- If, by any chance, you would like to donate to help Mitt's cause, you can go here. Just sayin'.

Comments