Sees Love


a new fav- white chocolate strawberry

As per request, I am posting my Sees Poem. The other day, when we went to Sees, I saw they were having a poetry contest. The winner would win a life time supply of Sees!!! I hurriedly came home and wrote a poem right away. The next morning when I went to submit it, I found that they weren't judging the poem on merit and then my computer was having glitches and 3,000 people had already submitted one, so I gave it up. Here it is- maybe I'll try to enter again. Then again, I really don't need a years supply of chocolate!

Sees Love

One Mother's Day
I awoke
And reaching out
My hands touched
The glossy box
Of Sees Chocolate-
Joy!

One Sweet Anniversary
I saw
In my dear husband's hands
Roses
And a glossy box
Of Sees Chocolates-
Lovely.

And those Christmas Holidays
When Grandpa reached
From his tall stack-
Of red, slick boxes
Of Sees Chocolates
And shared around the table,
I knew what I had felt-
Love.

On Valentines Day-
Those truffles and chews,
The nuts and creams,
Found their way
Into a box of Sees Candy
And stole my heart.

This is my blog. My name is Megan Abbott.

ps- I love the fact they give you a free one when you visit too.

Comments