National Bubble Gum Day










I found out that I don't really have the patience of a good photographer. As I was trying to take pics of the kids (on the day after Feb 3rd- National Bubble Gum Day) blowing bubbles with their gum, I missed quite a few which would have been really good. If only I had waited- camera poised, finger ready. Oh, well! The kids had a blast blowing bubbles.

This is my blog. My name is Megan Abbott.

Comments

Amy said…
Very cool! I think it's so fun to celebrate those National something Days! Does Josh get the day off for President's Day?
Joanie said…
Great PHOTOS! You are good!!!!!!!!!!!
I did not know it was National Gum Chewing Day. Glad you are up on such things. You are a fun mom!
Unknown said…
Yes Cute pics! You have to do the option where you can shoot several in a row (action shot) and then you have better lucky since our kids move so darn fast!

Popular posts from this blog

My Depression and the Inauguration '09

Baby Name Woes

Angels Among Us