Feelin' Better!


The kids playing at the Freestone Park- Mom and Dad, we'll have to take you there- so fun!

After a Dr. visit yesterday, a steroid shot in the rear and some heavy duty prescription benadryl and steroids, my rash has subsided off my arms and face and now is only on my tummy and legs. And it doesn't itch! Hooray! I caught up on laundry, took out the trash and took Sadie for a walk this Monday morning. It feels so good to get things done when you've been in bed sick the whole day. Imagine what women who are on bed rest for a long time feel!

Tomorrow- volunteering in Asher's class.
Wednesday- is open: a trip to the post office and to the grocery store, unless I get a call to sub.

It's funny about this whole rash experience. I looked in my journals to see if I had written about what I had done for my rash in the past- it wasn't there. It was on this blog! I guess I really do use my blog as a journal. And I'm ok with that. I have been writing in my journal more lately. You know- for the stuff I can't write about here. ;) Happy Monday, Everyone!

This is my blog. My name is Megan Abbott.

p.s- Spring Break is in 2 weeks people! 2 weeks!!!

p.p.s.- I can now send and get texts as freely as I want. Happy Day!

Comments