Dear Josh,


Do you know how cool you are? You probably do, but I am going to tell you anyways! I wrote a post to each of our kids around Valentines Day and didn't do one on you! Here it goes-

You are AMAZING because-

-You stay up late with me to watch the Season Finale of Downton Abbbey, even though you had a day full of meetings and were probably exhausted!

-You often make the bed because you know I like it.

-You work hard at work and work hard at home too.

- You love to learn and when something comes up that you can learn more about, you dig right in.

-You take Sadie for walks and pick up all her poop when we have discovered her secret "bathroom".

-You've supported in all my up and downs, in and outs of growing our family: supporting adoption, trying a new Dr., helping through 2 miscarriages and keeping up hope when I was about to give up- thank you, thank you, thank you.

You are my rock. My supporter. My love. My friend. My financial advisor. My guidance counselor. My one and only. My husband. My friend who has known me the longest. My sweetheart. My confidant. My Josh.

Love you, Babe.

This is my blog. My name is Megan Abbott.

Comments