Lately

Can you believe it? I own 2 usb cords to my camera and cannot find either of them. Either they have fallen into the trash or a child has used them for their adventure! Luckily I have not taken a lot of pictures lately, but I have played around with my 50 mm lens- as inspired by Hilary- and I will share those one day- soon!

Happy Chinese New Year! (yesterday). Our neighbors are from Hong Kong and they put up lots of red and gold decorations outside their house- pic. on my camera.

Here's what's been going on lately:

- My sister Amy had a beautiful baby boy in Japan on Saturday- one week early. We are all thrilled. Still waiting on a name and pics!

-In December Josh and I went to an orientation meeting about the State's foster and adoption program. We had no job at the time, so we decided to wait. Friday we sent in a form that said we are interested in the program. The next step is taking 10 three-hour classes in addition to many other things. We haven't decided yet if this is something we actually want to do, so we're taking one step at a time, feeling it out as we go.

-The 3 boys have been keeping us on our toes and have been super hyper lately. Ethan and Jonah turn 8 in May and we're all really excited about that!

This is my blog. My name is Megan Abbott.

Comments

Unknown said…
Thanks for update - I never use my usb to upload pics I just stick memory card directly in computer (you should have a memory card slot on your computer, but maybe not since yours is old (: )