Josh




So, Josh has just been loving his new job this year! He said to me one morning-

"Megan, I'm having this weird feeling!"

"What?" I replied.

"I'm excited to go to work!"

Now, this was on his 2nd day of the job, but after 2 weeks I think he still feels the same way! They've kept him busy meeting everyone at the law school, including students, professors, directors of other centers, the dean who he reports to, etc. He is busy, busy, busy- but a good kind of busy.

He had to get some professional pictures done the other day. You know, for the school and online. He e-mailed them to me and when the first one popped up on my phone, right in the Target parking lot, my heart stopped beating for a second. He is so handsome! (and I can say that without him knowing since he hasn't been reading my blog lately! ;) ).

I am so excited for him and all the new opportunities that are in store this new year. How blessed we are!

This is my 1,100 blog post. My name is Megan Abbott.

p.s. I signed up for an Institute class at the Institute building across from the Law School and only made it to one class. Turns out the 30 minute commute there and back (or more if I get on the wrong freeway) is not worth the 45 min. class for me. We may have to live across the street from ASU if I am to take any classes! Online maybe?

p.p.s. My Sister Amy is due to have her baby boy (in Japan no less!) in less than 2 weeks. I am nervous and excited for her! My Sister in Law Ellen is due to have her baby boy in the first week of February and my other sister in law Hilary is due with her 6th child- a girl after 5 boys- in the end of February. Our family is growing and growing! It will be 17 grandkids for my Parents and 35 for Josh's, giving my kids 44 cousins! Wow!

Comments