You know you live in Arizona when...


1. The ice cream man comes around in December playing Christmas Music.

2. The palm trees get decorated in Christmas Lights.

3. There is no grass in the front yards (just rocks) for your dog to go potty on, so he goes in your own back yard.

4. There are 2 shaved ice stores where you can buy shaved ice year round- Heaven!

5. People get lizards and turtles for their pets for Christmas.

6. Everyone decorates their rock yards with inflatable Christmas figures for Christmas.

7. At special events there is fake "snow" for the kids to play in.

8. The kids have 'sleds' complete with wheels and everything.

9. There are no storm drains- just drains that lead to the local park.

10. You have 2 air conditioners- 1 for the main floor and 1 for the second floor.

This is my blog. My name is Megan Abbott.

Comments

Shawna said…
Megan- I'm hoping the shaved ice you're talking about is Bahama Bucks! If not, you HAVE to go there! It is my all time favorite. And you have to always get cream! Whenever I visit family in AZ I always go back there... I'm so jealous... :)