December 2, 2011
Things You May Not Know About Me, part 2
Entering California a week ago!
1. I love Banana Chips.
2. We get a Christmas ornament each year with the year on it. Sometimes it has our picture in it and sometimes not.
3. I love watching Frasier on Neflix. I thought I would get tired of it. I haven't!
4. I LOVE circus peanuts (you know- that orange peanut candy that tastes like Bananas).
5. I love baking cinnamon rolls, banana bread and homemade pizza and wish I did it a lot more often!
6. I love Stephens Hot Chocolate. I was really cold for the first time in 4 months yesterday and had a cup of it- Heaven!
7. I love Sees Candy, Lindt (the red, plain kind but anything will do!) and Godiva.
8. I love getting mail and will sometimes send letters just to get letters back.
9. I had a black and white kitten once named mittens since it paws were white when I was little.
10. I thought Breaking Dawn was too scary but I am going to see it again tonight!
11. I love Halloween, Valentines Day and Christmas, not necessarily in that order.
12. We now have 8 am Church. And Christmas is on a Sunday! Uh!
13. A good "Uh!!" can take the place on a swear word.
14. I am sensitive to smells and can barely wear perfume without it giving me a headache. I have had to choose between smelling good and having a headache or not and sometimes I have chosen the headache!
15. I like going for walks by myself (and with the kids).
16. I love sending Christmas Cards out and will be doing so soon! :)
17. I wear a size 8 or 8 1/2 shoe.
18. I really like shoes and have quite a few, but I only wear a couple.
19. I hate making phone calls. I would rather e-mail or facebook than call someone. I am working on this.
20. I love, love, love In N Out. If you are going, call me and I'll come with you! No problem!
This is my blog. My name is Megan Abbott.
p.s. 23 more days until Christmas!!!