Santa Letters and Mutton Chops


Josh shaved off his beard. But first, he had to do this. Hee Hee!

I really wanted to post Elizabeth's Santa letter, but since she told me to not write personl things about her on my blog, I won't. Here is Jonah's letter to Santa for 2011.

"Dear santa I been good all year. I want A teloscope that I can look in space. And a little sister so my big sister could play with her. And 25 dollers. and a game any game. and A remote-control dirt bike. and a Jingle bell and a flashlight and a pack of buble gum. And scooby Doo the movie. From Jonah to santa"


The part about the little sister made me cry. He'll be getting one or two of the things on his list this year. Oh, and Asher wrote that he wants a puppy. Even though we now have a dog. He still wants a puppy. Santa will not be bringing him what's on his list this year. But he will get a cool new something that starts with B. And ends in ike. And he will love it!

This is my blog. My name is Megan Abbott.

Comments