Family Photos 2011


My sweet, sweet sister met us at the beach near Santa Barbara Zoo and took our family pictures. They turned out great! Thanks, Lariss!!! (I still owe a few people these pictures- they are coming in the mail!)


The whole family!


Elizabeth

The boys- Jonah, Ethan and Asher. I took them to the Mall on Saturday and got 2 comments asking if they were triplets. They sure are getting to be close in size! The boys measured small at their last Dr. visit and we're planning to do an x-ray on their bones to see what size they are. We'll see!


Don't you just love this shot? I thought about choosing this one!

This is my blog. My name is Megan Abbott.

ps. I am 34 today! How cool is that? More on that later!

Comments

Missa said…
Happy Birthday a day late! Hope it was fun and you got a lot of chocolate. Cute pictures!!
Shawna said…
I love the family pics! Such a beautiful family!