Photography Blogs

amywhitneyphotography.blogspot.com

I am thankful for fun friends and fun blogs. One of my friends from High School lives close by and is in our same Church Stake. Her blog amywhitneyphotography.blogspot.com is adorable and I love her photography! Her kids are adorable too! If you need at photographer in the Phoenix/Mesa Area, she is amazing!


fifephotography.com

Fifephotography is done by Amber, a friend from BYU. She shoots with her husband in Utah and I love, love her photos! If anyone needs a photographer in Utah, she is your man- I mean, lady!

I love how photography is so accessible now a days! Good cameras are available everywhere, from point and shoots to really fancy DLSRs. I haven't been taking a lot of pictures lately, but I like looking at photography blogs. I just recently learned about shooting in RAW. It allows so many more pixels in the image when you take it and really lets you do a lot in terms of editing and changing things like white balance. I don't think my camera has the ability to do it. I'll have to upgrade one day!

This is my blog. My name is Megan Abbott.


This is my blog. My name is Megan Abbott.Link

Comments