Quotes from General Conference

"Never let a mistake get in the way of a relationship." President Monson

"The Book of Mormon is the best guide of how we are doing and how we can improve. " President Eyring

"You sure were able to keep your testimony. The testimony kept me." Barbara Thompson

"Are these all yours or is it a picnic?"
"They're all mine and it's no picnic." Neil L. Andersen------I love this one!

"In family relationships LOVE is really spelled TIME." Ian S. Arden

"Let us be as quick to kneel as we are to text." Ian S. Arden

"We must look up and step up." Carl B. Cook

"Repentance means striving to change." D. Todd Christoffersen

And my personal favorite- "Wait on the Lord." Robert D. Hales

Conference was wonderfully refreshing! I loved it!

This is my blog. My name is Megan Abbott.

Comments

DC Diva said…
Great quotes! Somehow I'd missed some of those! Thanks for sharing.