4. The trees trunks are painted white as a kind of "tree sunscreen" so they won't get sun damage.
5. Your kids are required to wear sunscreen to school and bring a water bottle every day.
6. It is still 85 degrees at 3 am in the morning. No going for a walk to cool off.
7. Nightly showers become a must in order to fall asleep.
8. The ceiling fan must be partnered with a standing fan and air conditioning set at 80 to cool down.
9. Your air conditioning can only be set at 80 unless you want a bill that is almost the same as your food bill.
10. Your snickers icecream bar melts almost completely on the 3 minute drive home from you Super Walmart.
I'm counting down until October- when things will cool off! Mostly!!!
This is my blog. My name is Megan Abbott.