Life on our toes

via Pioneer Woman

Josh and I have been going things together so much lately and I have LOVED it! We went to the gym together- for the first time ever- this morning and I learned that he likes to take his time and stretch whereas I like to do my set of 5 or so stretches and get outta there!

We went shopping together at the Mall and bought a weed whacker and some clothes. He let me buy Sees chocolates and we had to eat them fast before they melted in the crazy heat! I learned that I like creams and he likes nuts and chews.

We also visited one of our favorite places- the animal store: that mostly has very expensive, cute puppies and then we drooled over their cute little faces. My favorite is a mix between a pug and a dachshund. He is sooo adorable! Then We passed by the photo booth since it was too pricey and set a goal to do it next time!

I have loved spending this time with Josh. 1/2 of me hopes he never finds a job. The other 1/2 hopes he finds a job pretty quickly. Life. It keeps you on your toes!

This is my blog. My name is Megan Abbott.

Comments

Unknown said…
It's always fun to reconnect on different levels with the hubby! Glad you got your Sees!!!