Happy 1,000th!

My Parents were married in the Mesa, AZ Temple 35 years ago and Josh and I went for the first time last Friday. We went while the kids were in school and I was just thrilled to go! What a special day! I think May was a lot better time to get married than August! Phew!


I've been a little hesitant to write this blog post today. Somehow I think that if I write it, I will break my streak and never post again. Hopefully that won't happen. Even if we never replace our computer table that we left in Maryland!

The winner of my 1,000 post give away is Michelle!! Congratulations! Michelle, e-mail me your address at joshmeganabbott at hotmail dot com and I'll get it out to you!

Thank you to all who read my blog. The comments that people have left me when times have been hard have often made me smile with joy and have literally made my day. It's amazing what one little small thing can do for a person.

Happy blogging and Happy September/Labor Day coming up!!! Where did August go???

This is my blog. My name is Megan Abbott.

Comments

Joanie said…
What was your gift??? You did 1,000 posts? Yikes! I am so proud of you..loved the last 7 posts very much! Your mom