Scentsy- Love it!


Need a way to add warmth and light plus a lovely fragrance to your home? Then I have to tell you of Scentsy! Scentsy is a ceramic holder that uses a small light bulb to heat scented wax and make the air smell divine. I first saw it at one of my friend's houses and I loved it! I loved the idea of it- no wicks, no mess. And it smelled heavenly!

Then I found out my PTA President sold Scentsy. I would browse over the catalog, wondering which one I would buy. I decided I wanted one for Mothers Day and when Mothers Day came and went, I got one myself! It's white and goes perfectly in the kitchen. The full kit comes with 3 bars of wax and you melt only one or two squares at a time. If you want to change the scent- get this!- you pour it back into it's original plastic bar and melt a different kind! Currently I have cinnamon melting in mine-- even though it's summer! I also have orange and coconut. The idea was thought up by one individual and it kept growing and growing!

So, if you need an idea for a birthday or Christmas or a house warming present- give one of these- it is sure to please!

(This advertisement was in no way provided for by Scentsy. I just LOVE it!)

This is my blog. My name is Megan Abbott.

ps- Happy Birthday to my little brother David! Hope you have a GOOD one!

Comments