Happy Birthday, Dad and Amy!


My Dad and Asher 2008


Amy with Uncle Doug and Aunt Sheelah! 2007


Sunday was my Dad's birthday and today is my sister Amy's birthday! I am a little remiss that I am late on this post for my Dad. Sorry! Amy turns 28 today! Wow!

Happy Birthday to my Dad! He recently found out that, after quite awhile, he is Lukemia free! We are so happy for you, Dad! What a blessing!

My Dad has also retired this year! He has worked long and hard for about twenty five years in the California School System as an Elementary and Jr. High School Counselor. Way to go, Dad! Now you can relax, work on the yard, take care of Shasta, spend more time with Mom and make home videos for me!

Happy Birthday to Amy Jo! Amy is six years younger than me but we have always gotten along wonderfully. We were roomies at BYU right after I got off my mission. We shared a bedroom when Molly went off to BYU right after we graduated from High School. When I would come back from college I would entertain her with stories of crushes on boys and fun times.

Amy is living with her little family in Japan and teaches English with her husband. She is far away, but we think of her often and love her so much.

WE LOVE YOU BOTH!!!!

Megan

ps. I have entered give-aways before but I never win. This one- http://ohhappyday.com/2011/06/goes-to-paris I really want to win!

A 7 day trip to Paris! Complete with a 2 day personal tour guide by Jordan. Wow! One person is going to be really lucky! You can enter if you want to. But if you do and you win, you may need to take me!!!!!

Comments

Fox and Amy said…
Thank you, Meg! I got a wonderful birthday surprise in my mailbox today, too--thank you so so much! The shirt is just perfect and is the greatest length ever...and Fox loves it, too! The card is so cute, and the necklace is totally my style. That was so unexpected and made my day! You bring such joy to me and my mailbox! Love you!