Adoption Thoughts


I have stopped posting regularly on the adoption blog but I still feel very strongly about it all. I really feel that some children come to us through many ways- be it fertility treatments, adoption, etc.

I always felt strongly about families and felt that I would get married and go on to have my children one after another until we were done. That hasn't happened.

And then there are women or families who have babies coming to them when they are not ready to Parent AT ALL. They may be married, they may be single and they may have children already and are simply not ready to Parent another one.

When these two groups of people- those who are just dying to Parent and also have the space in their home and their hearts- and those whose need help- get together, a beautiful thing called ADOPTION happens.

Adoption is the best option (for some of us).

This is my blog. My name is Megan Abbott.

Comments