Funny Kids Sayings


Can you guess who this is? Ethan or Jonah? (And no cheating by looking at past pictures!)

This morning I was making lunches and Asher, my 4 yr old, complained:

"Mom! He hit me!"

Ethan, the 6 yr old was quick to explain

"But it didn't hurt!"

Ethan, just so you know- you will still get in trouble for hitting, even if it didn't hurt!

Then I was doing laundry while the twin boys were doing a little imaginary play.

Jonah: "Pretend I'm the boy and you're the girl."

Ethan: "No. I'm the boy."

Jonah: "No. You're the girl. The girl is lucky."

Ethan: "Ok."

Jonah: "I'm the boy and you're the girl and there is a big man with a gun behind us and we're about to kiss..."

Ethan: "No, I'm the boy!"

It's so funny that neither of them obviously wanted to be the girl. We even have a girl in the family- but she wasn't in the room- she wasn't a part of it all.

These kids make me laugh every single day. What funnies!

This is my blog. My name is Megan Abbott.

Comments

Unknown said…
That is hilarious play (: have they ever play kissed? So is that Ethan? I am not sure at all anymore! Do they try to trick people yet as to who is who?
Laura said…
No question, that's Jonah man! He's my favorite...shhh don't tell.
Mrs Abbott said…
Larissa, they have play kissed and boy did they get in trouble with their Dad on that one!
Laura, it is Jonah! Good job! I can always tell Jonah by his wider spaced eyes. Also, someone pointed out to me he has a big freckle right by his ear. I never noticed!