Extreme Couponing?



The following post has nothing to do with the above picture.


Have any of you seen Extreme Couponing on TLC? It's a new show. I haven't because we don't have cable and you can't get TLC on hulu.com but I hear I can go to the Green Turtle to watch if I really am that desperate- which I am not.

Anyways, the girl who does it lives in my hometown! Crazy, huh? She has been teaching classes to groups of Moms who want to save money using coupons for $30 a class. She won't let anyone divulge the secrets they learn because she wants them to take the class and make a little more money.

I've learned a little by watching some of my friends who have taken the class and by seeing what they do. They organize all of their coupons into one binder and put them into plastic sleeves...Ok- I feel a little dishonest divulging this information, so I'll just stop right there. What do you all think about coupon/extreme couponing?

This is my blog. My name is Megan A.

-So excited for Fathers and Sons camp out tonight! I have to go pack for everyone! First time since it will be just Elizabeth and I! We'll have to find something fun to do!

-Like Extreme Savings with Desiree on Facebook for some good links on some good coupons.

-Check out one of the blogs on my side-bar for some good steals as well!

Comments

Katz said…
If you're talking about J'aime, she was only in the first episode this season and is being investigated for fraud. I wouldn't trust her classes. There are plenty of websites to learn couponing from.
Mrs Abbott said…
I was talking about J'aime! Yeah, I guess TLC features different people each episode. No, I won't do her class but I like the heads up on sales she gives on her blog! I completely agree with you and have found weusecoupons.com and couponing with Desiree which I kinda like.
Joanie said…
I saw one segment (I can tape the show for you,Meg)...this gal had a huge pantry to store the stuff she bought for practically nothing. She had 40 packages of disposable diapers and no baby. She had 20 bottles of milk of magnesia. It's a game and an obsession I do not have time for. The stuff I like to buy never has coupons for them.
Hilary said…
our relief society had a coupon class. i thought it was really interesting, but not too practical for my life.