Crazy busy


We had a crazy busy weekend- a chilly 9 am t-ball game in the morning Saturday. Then Josh mowed the crazy growing lawn while I watched the kids and then took a friend grocery shopping. We packed a picnic dinner so the kids wouldn't mess up the nicely cleaned house and we spent 2 hours at Seneca Creek State Park. So fun! There is a lake surrounded by trees and in it we saw thousands of tiny black tadpoles- J and I had never seen so many before! Ever! There is also a tire park there with every climbing thing made out of tires- including the swings. The kids loved it!

Sunday was a busy day with early Church at 9 am. I played the organ and that went well. 2 babies were blessed and normally I feel really sad, but I felt ok that day. Naps for the Parents, a show for the kids and a Mix and Mingle at someone's home for the 7 families that are moving out of our ward/Church this summer. We all crashed into bed that night. I'm still recovering.

And I have 1 orange cadbury creme egg leftover from Easter that's calling my name. Here I come!

This is my blog. My name is Megan Abbott.

btw- my twins are turning 7 in 2 weeks!!! Can you believe it?? It's almost as hard to believe that their oldest cousin Christopher is 17 on the same day! Who said these kids could grow up???

Comments

Jen said…
one's own left over Easter candy is perfectly valid, but I bought the store's 1/2 price left over cream eggs, just for myself. I think it counts as double calories.
Unknown said…
Can't believe the boys will be 7 too! I remember holding them when they were so new!