The Resurrection



It's been awhile since I scheduled a post. Mainly because whenever I do it doesn't work and posts for the same day. But, I want to say a little something that I am grateful for this Easter Season. When I am resurrected, I will be once again whole and healthy- no longer dependent on a daily medicine to maintain my way of life. No more monthly Dr. visits for the prescription. No more little hiccups when I am on another medicine or when the medicine doesn't smooth out all the wrinkles.

This is the first year since my diagnosis that I am truly grateful for the Resurrection in that sense. The years before I thought I could beat it myself. Now, I know I can't. But, I can look to the future and to that glorious day when I am resurrected, surrounded by my family and friends, giving thanks to God for all that He has given me.

He is my life. He is the reason why I rejoice. He is my Savior.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Thank you for sharing that. It is a blessing to have such knowledge and hope in this gospel of Christ:)