A little more Easter

We still had some gold foil left over from when we finished Charlie and the Chocolate Factory and I intended to make golden tickets in chocolate bars. The foil was too thin and square for me to work with, so when the kids suggested golden eggs, we were able to make it happen!






Elizabeth with her Easter basket on Easter morning- with no glasses! She often stumbles out of bed and races to the kitchen for breakfast without her spectacles. Twice I have had to run home from dropping her off at school and bring them to her. I didn't even notice she had no glasses on!



The boys! They are still the boys. I said to Josh the other day "I'll take Elizabeth and you take the boys." Asher said "What about me?" Yes, Asher, you are one of the boys too! I refer to Ethan and Jonah as the boys and all 3 as the boys as well. Phew.


Josh and Elizabeth



Asher and his dollar shades from the Easter bunny!

This is my blog. My name is Megan Abbott.

Comments

Amy said…
So cute! Your camera takes awesome pictures, too! Does Elizabeth need her glasses all the time? They make her look so grown up! Love ya!