I love


via younghouselove.com. I love this! It's found in Huntington WV, a 6 hr drive from here. Should we make the trip? Ya think?

young house love: a young, hip couple with a baby who buy older houses and decorate them with a new, fresh flair. I can't say how much I love home decorating and even though I don't have a lot of money or time, I sure do like to dream about what I can do with my own home.

lovely morning: I just found this blog (off of someone else's fav list) and I love it as well. The author is creatively fresh and witty, with stylish pictures to boot. Oh, and she has a one year old she randomly takes pictures of. Something about a blogger with a baby makes me just melt!

blurb: this is a wonderful site that makes books out of your pictures and writing. I would love to do it for my blog and probably will this year, since it's on my 2011 bucket list, but until I do, I will share this site with you.

Oh, and speaking of my bucket list for 2011- I've crossed another item off the list-#15. Buy a Nikon D40. Ok, so I didn't actually buy a Nikon D40- I bought a Canon Rebel xti, but it is a DSLR and that's what matters the most. In came in the mail on Wednesday and I was so excited that I clapped my hands ecstatically. Literally. I bought it used and while I have to wait for my memory card to come in the mail until I can use it, I am thrilled.


Love it! This is my blog. My name is Megan Abbott.

Comments

kristen said…
Maybe they can mail the sign to you. I'd say it is worth asking.

Congratulations on the camera!
Yay for a new camera! That is awesome. And I checked out lovely morning, and it's gorgeous. Love ya!
Unknown said…
Fun stuff! Hope you like the camera! The key thing for good photos is lighting lighting lighting! Try to use as much natural light as possible (find a good place in your house where natural light comes in in morning before 10 or 11 and practice some face shots with that! That Abbott sign is cool - yeah try to ask where they got it and maybe you can replicate but may be very pricey!