Happy Late Birthday, Josh!


J and his 32 candles!!!


The kids wanted to make the cake look like Josh- TADA!

Josh's birthday was 2 Saturdays ago on April 9th and I have not blogged about it yet! Probably because I have been sick since the first weekend in April and am just now coming out of it. I still get strong coughs- but at least I'm better. Day 8 of antibiotics and can't wait to stop taking those ginormous pills!!

We had a lot of fun for Josh's 32nd birthday. We did chores in the morning, I went to a Church held yard sale and got some new games- Jenga and Sorry- to play with the kids that afternoon. There was a t-ball game which I stayed home from and slept through since I wasn't feeling so hot. Then we finished watching Darby O'Gill and the Little People- Classic- and fed the kids mac n cheese while we went to the Flaming Pit and I had French Onion Soup since I was still sick and Josh had the steak. Yum!

Afterwards Lisee Abbott- our cousing- was singing in the chorus line at a play The Little Shop of Horrors at the High School so we stopped by and saw that. It was wonderful and the students did a great job with it all. I LOVED it! For presents, Josh got a Robert Sabuda Pop-up book (love those!), another book off his to-read good reads list and some new speakers for the computer, which didn't work all that great. Happy Birthday, Babe! I love you!

Comments

Jen said…
Happy Birthday Josh! I was thinking of you. I wish I could have been there to share a piece of cake.
Joanie said…
Happy Birthday, Josh (Belated!)

We are so glad you have Megan to love you and that she has you!
May the year ahead be happy, healthy, and fulfilling!