Adoption wise





Me being the baby hungry person that I am and not being able to think about being pregnant because of the meds that I take, I now have adoption on the brain. It's
amazing how this came to be. It's like I am a first time Mother, excited to try and get pregnant. Except this time, it is a process. A long process. Which is only in the brainstorm stage at this point.

With Elizabeth we got pregnant right away. First try. With the boys it was the same (there was a period of waiting there too, but that's because Elizabeth was under 1 year old at the time) and with Asher it was a few months.

So, all of this waiting and struggle is new to me and I'm doing okay. I'm enjoying the things that I am learning. And the things I am thinking. And feeling. It is a whole new life- this adoption idea. A few blogs about adoption-

therhouse.blogspot.com- a main hub for all things adoption

Que and Brittanysblog.blogspot.com- an lds couple who adopted a little boy and their story

ldsadoptionblog.blogspot.com- a blog about adoption

itsaboutlove.org- the Church's website. We aren't qualified to adopt through here, but it is amazing!

This is my blog. My name is Megan Abbott.

Comments

Melissa said…
That's awesome! My two youngest brothers were adopted!
Unknown said…
Yes that is cool! I just read that Alicia Goms (remember her) is adopting a little girl - https://www.itsaboutlove.org/ial/profiles/10440835/ourMessage.jsf