My 2nd Parents!



I love the family I married into and especially Josh's Parents. Some people joke about how rough it is to get along with their in-laws. Not for me. I love mine! I lived w/ them for 2 1/2 months while Josh had an internship with the DOJ and afterwards, I loved them even more!

My Father-in-Law, Lloyd, is amazing. He works as a psych-tech at a local Hospital for the mentally ill inmates. He seeks out after the one and is always very caring and attentive and thoughtful.

My Mother-in-Law, Judy, is a Mother of 9, Grandmother to 32- soon to be 33- grandchildren, Writer, Knitter, Crocheter, Seminary Teacher extraordinaire. They raised their family, as did my Parents, with love, hard work and sacrifice.

I will always be thankful for them. For raising such a family of faithful, stalwart members who I look up to.

This is my blog .My name is Megan Abbott.


p.s. Ben and Barbara are going to be sealed in the Oakland temple next Saturday. Josh gets to go and I am so excited for them!

Comments

Barbara said…
Thanks Megan! We will miss you.