Loving these


Mac lipstick in Politely Pink. Usually I'm not a MAC girl- but someone gave this to me as a gift- love it!



Next, white chocolate covered honey wheat pretzel twists. Love these! The serving size is about 3 but I could eat the whole bag! Yum! Good thing they didn't invent these when I was depressed! Phew! $2.99 at your local grocery!



I love etsy. I love it! Handmade things that are unique and cute, fun and trendy. This picture is really small, but I love this quote from President Hinckley- so simple yet true. Too bad this is just for the pdf of the graphic image and not a print! I'm putting it on my Christmas Wish List though (yep, that's right- a Christmas wish list! Gotta start early! What do you want on your wish list?)

This is my blog. My name is Megan A.

Comments

Fox and Amy said…
Hey! Do you have an Etsy favorites page? You just click Favorite and then it adds everything up in an album that you can share. Here's mine: http://www.etsy.com/people/Cashmama/favorites?ref=si_fav
I think that should work. Love ya!