I'm in love


with Elizabeth Taylor. And am so sad that she just passed away last week, just when I was beginning to take note of her. Josh and I love to watch old classics on netflix watch instantly. I just watched Funny Girl while he was gone in California, instead of some dumb romantic PG-13 comedy that I had been sent on a disk (I even requested it- so silly!) I LOVED, LOVED, LOVED Funny Girl. It's probably on my list of top ten movies. I laughed, I cried, I sat on the edge of my seat, waiting to see if she would end up with her man. Phew.

Last night we watched a little more of Cleopatra with Elizabeth Taylor. I say a little bit more because our goal is to get ready for bed at 9:30 pm and after putting the kids down, taking out the trash, doing other various chores and staying up a little with Elizabeth, that leaves us about a half hour to do what we want.

So, we watched a half hour of Cleopatra. And that night I dreamed strange Cleopatra dreams. Amazing really. And this morning, while on my first official day of training for a Memorial Day 10 k *walk/run 2 miles- more walk than run right now* I watched the today show as they highlighted a little of Elizabeth Taylor's Life.

I love her. She is amazing. And that's not even mania talking. It's just me.

Loving beautiful people, Megan

Comments