Dear Charlie Sheen,

I am sorry that you are so manic. I understand how it is. It is exciting and thrilling and wonderful to be on top of the world- to feel like you are flying from the moment you wake up to the moment you go to sleep- if you go to sleep at all. Your appearance on Jimmy Kimmel Live was shocking and yet I completely understand where you are coming from.

I want you to know, when this all ends, when you come crashing down and end up in the hospital- because no mere mortal can survive a manic kick for very long- that I know how you feel. I am sorry that you have to suffer this way.

And I'm sorry that America is feeding your mania.

What you really need is a long, calm rest somewhere with no tv, no attention and no more tours of truth.

We know.

You win.

Now, stop playing the game and rest for awhile.

Love,

Megan

Comments