Dear blog,





This quote says it all. Classic. Simply classic. Happy Friday, all my beloved friends and family.


And congratulations on the birth of your beautiful new baby girl yesterday, MaryRuth and Dominic! Send or post pictures soon! Is she blonde or is she a dark beauty like Audrey Hepburn?


Dear BYU- and all of your fans across the globe,

I'm sorry you lost your game last night. You made it to the sweet sixteen in March Madness and that was purely awesome. Let's do it again and do even better next year.


Dear Sees that my husband brought back from Cali,

I love you! Your pure, creamy deliciousness satisfies all my chocolate cravings.


Dear Wintry Mix scheduled to hit M-town on Sunday,

Um, did you get the memo? It's March 25th. My daffodils do NOT want to wear snow on Sunday!


Dear Josh,

I love you and I don't tell you enough.

Dear Kids,

You make my life lovely. Now, please stop running naked through the hallway.


Love,

Megan

***and that, my friends, is how I roll 5 blog posts into 1. Pretty good, huh?

Comments

DC Diva said…
Hi Megan! Your blog is so fun! Great outlet, great ideas, great theme, great pictures. Blogging=such happiness, right? Thanks for the link to kellehampton. I didn't know of her and I think I'm IN LOVE!

Happy to know you and work w/ you. Have a great weekend. :)