I love you, Ethan!




Dear Ethan,

Have I told you lately how much I love you? I made a valentine card for you the other day, just randomly, and you sweetly wrote me a note back. You love to collect things, so I attached a button to the card and you gave me a button back. You are so thoughtful.

I love how you are so motivated to do something when a reward is in store. If I tell you you can watch tv after making your bed and doing your chores you are off running. If I will give you a treat for cleaning your room, you do it right away. That's so great!

I love to see how you work on school projects and make each one interesting and unique. I love to spend time with you. You enjoy climbing trees, building snow forts, building swords out of rolls of paper, cardboard, anything! You love crafts and I often find the dining room table littered with the leftovers of a game/robot/poster you've made all by yourself.

You work hard at reading your one scripture each night and do really well. You take your scriptures to Church with you every Sunday and that makes me so happy. Ethan, I love you. Thank you for making our home a fun place to be!

Love,

Mom

Comments