I Love Jonah!



Jonah, Jonah, you're my man, if no one can do it- you can! Jonah, Happy Valentines Day! I love you! I love how you are so sweet and happy. I love how little things make you happy: a new book, going out for a treat, wearing your favorite red jacket everywhere. I love how your teacher just gushes to me about how model a student you are. I didn't do anything to make you like that- you just came like that. You are very rule oriented and when someone says what the rules are, you try to follow them to the T.

I love how you are very different from Ethan, but you two still get along like best friends. You like to follow Ethan and do what he does. I love how you excitedly said yes when I asked if you wanted to play T-Ball again this year. I love how you sing the songs at Family Home Evening and how you like to go outside and just play to your hearts content.

I love you, Jonah!

Love, Mom

Comments