The Hair Cut

Dear Journal (from Monday night),

I am sitting here, online, listening to the freezing rain tinkle on the window while Josh reads next to me. I would read too, but I just finished my book and the one I got from the library Even a Cowgirl Gets the Blues stinks. Today a sweet lady came over and fixed the horrible hair cut I got from Paul Mitchell's Beauty School. I've never had to get a haircut fixed before. We had agreed to do a bob with some layers. They gave me a bob with a longish layer at the bottom. It was terrible (no pictures- sorry!) I went to the Church like that, in complete denial, because hey, it was only $15, right? Finally I gave up and admitted the truth. My hair cut stunk. I e-mailed a friend to come fix it. Upon seeing my hair my lady friend said - Maybe they left that layer in the cape. Um, I don't think so.

Lesson learned: Don't go to a beauty school for a major haircut. That is unless you like living on the edge, which I don't. Well, at least not on a Saturday before Church.

Megan

Comments