A few I LOVE...


Elizabeth loves crafts and made this Valentine one for Josh.


It's a tube with a message inside: "I love Dad" Cute!

ldsnuggets.com. They send me a small quote about once a week and I love it. I love that someone quoted from it in a talk at Church the other day and I wrote it down and signed up for it. Hooray for good ideas!

internetmtc.org. Be a missionary online! Full of good ideas.

allvitaminsplus.com. They have free shipping and I just ordered a fresh supply of fish oil and while I have no scientific evidence that it makes me happy, I feel better when I'm taking it so there you go. Lemon flavored so you don't get that fishy after taste. Bleh.

leeloublogs . She has a cool February screen saver on there up for grabs.

A Speckled Handle. A fun foodie blog. I am not, by any means, a foodie, but I am a virtual foodie and looking at all of these creative, yummy foods does make me branch out of my routine a little. Right now I have honey sesame chicken simmering in the crockpot and rice pudding on the stove. A little too much rice, you wonder? Nah!

And that's it for today. Thanks to my special service Relief Society friend who came over this morning and helped me organize Grandma's closet (our guest room walk in closet). It looks marvelous!

This is my blog. My name is Megan A.

Comments