Elizabeth, I love you!




For the month of February, I wanted to write a love note to each of my children. My children are all 8 years old and younger, so they don't really read my blog, but I am sure one day they will and I want them to know how much I love them- now and always.

Dear Elizabeth,

You are such a sweetheart. You are sensitive and sweet, fun loving and caring. You are the oldest child and are such a good helper with our younger kids. You play with Asher and make him laugh when he is sad. You teach the boys how to read and show them how to behave at Church through your reverent example.

You enjoy school and are good at it, especially math and reading. You have a few special friends: Grace, Madelyn, Zoey and Mary. You try your very best to choose the right and try to read the scriptures every day. You enjoy playing the piano, especially learning new songs. You are learning to sew (by taking lessons from a friend) and you enjoy creating things. You are very thoughtful and think of others often. You love to run and play and wrestle with the boys.

Elizabeth, you loved getting baptized and you love going to activity days. You are a beautiful and talented young lady. We love you and are so glad to have you in our family.


Love,

Mom

Comments

Unknown said…
All your kids are so special and sweet - comes from having a great mommy! Love those kids and wish we were able to see them more often! xoxo