Check out my writing on Mormon Mommy Blogs! under "What's It Like?" I wrote it quite awhile ago and was pleasantly surprised to see it appear on my blog list. It's kind of personal, but I wrote it from the heart, so I hope you enjoy it! It's fun to see your work out there. Happy Monday!

*** What a great day- school opened 2 hours late so we had a slow morning, my sister scheduled her baby for Monday, I got a call that they will finally reimburse me for the fixing of a faulty water heater and I get to be on Mormon Mommy Blogs! Can it get any better than this? Oh, wait- it can! But I'll take this any day!!!****

Oh, and I found this article on Mormon Times.com about how Mormon Mommy blogs are taking over the blog-o-sphere. Let's go, Ladies! Let's go!

This is my blog. My name is Megan Abbott.

Comments