KoolSpoon!

Josh's sister Emily's husband Troy is an engineer and an inventor. He likes to make things and try new things out. He also has his Masters in Business. He invented the Koolspoon- a spoon that you keep in the freezer and can cool hot food items down.

Ever try to cool down your hot chocolate? Oatmeal? Ramen? Hate blowing on the food for your kids until it's cool? Try the KoolSpoon! (it's not yet available for purchase but will be soon!) Josh's brother Ben and our nephew Brennan star in this amazing video premiering the Koolspoon! I love it!

***I tried to embed it on here from youtube but I have 8 blogs and it went
onto the Mormon Mommy Blogs Team blog.

Oops! Hey, maybe they'll post it! They don't post my writing!

Go to Youtube and type in KoolSpoon!

Or go here KoolSpoon

I admit it. I'm just a blogger. I'm not a tech guru! I have been humbled! What do you think of it?? Would you buy one?


This is my blog. My name is Megan A.

p.s. We've returned to a full schedule school program but ice is on the horizon for tonight! I feel like we are in the book Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs- you never know what you are gonna get!

Comments

Unknown said…
It is a cool product but honestly I usually just throw an ice cube into whatever I need to cool down fast (oatmeal, drinks, etc) and stir it for a few seconds and that works (although it slightly will water down whatever I am cooling down but normally not enough to notice). I will spread the word/video on my mommy blogs too (: